Sharing is Caring

Sharing is Caring

Info: Are you Right Brained or Left Brained?

Have you ever wondered which side of your brain is the strongest? I have often heard left handed people are in their right minds, but I don’t think that’s necessarily true. I am a right brained person but after looking at the infographic below, I think my mind is right in the middle! I don’t know if that’s even possible… check out this test and infographic and see where you land!

The human brain is divided into two hemispheres - left and right. Scientists continue to explore how some cognitive functions tend to be dominated by one side or the other.; that is how they are lateralized. wiki.

See how fast you can say the COLORS (and not the WORDS) in the chart below.
How was it so far? Now try this harder challenge, and try to be faster!
OK! Now you know which side of your brain is more dominant. Left Einstein or Right Einstein?
Now that you’ve found out that you tend to be more of a right-brain or left- brain thinker, check out this  infographic.
Source: http://positivemed.com/

No comments: