Sharing is Caring

Sharing is Caring

Poem: I Just Want To Go Back To Sleep by Azham Vsvc

This melancholic poem is written by Azham Vsvc which according to him, is best reading while listening to Lenka's number entitled Gravity Rides Everything. So, you might want to put your iTunes on before reading this poem?

I just want to go back to sleep;
a state of mine and mind in which
I am dreaming my own dream.

I cared too much 
I forgot to be me;
I promise that when I wake up 
I will do more of what makes me happy.
This is not exactly the kind of poem
I would want to compose but,
I just want go back to sleep
because this life I am living and leaving
is not pretty.

A beautiful poem like this may interpret 1001 meanings. When I read this, I could relate and feel what Azham is trying to convey. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Azham is trying to find an escape and the best way is to sleep. Sleep is an incredible exit because things usually gets better when you wake up the next morning. At least it works on me. How about you? How many stars would you like to rate this?

No comments: