Sharing is Caring

Sharing is Caring

How to Write Short Stories?

I always enjoy writing compared to reading. For me, writing gives me me freedom to express be it poems, short stories or novels. You are not bound with anything when you write, not even grammar!

These are the short stories that I've written so far;

1. Life's Companion - view
2. He'll Never Know - view

Are you interested in creative writing? Here are some useful tips that might help you find your inspiration and fire up you writing spirit.

Step 1: Collect ideas for you short stories.
Step 2: Begin with basics of a short story.
Step 3: Find inspiration from real people.
Step 4: Know your characters.
Step 5: Limit the breath of your story.
Step 6: Decide who will tell the story.
Step 7: Organize your thoughts.
Step 8: Start Writing.
Step 9: Come out swinging.
Step 10: Keep writing.
Step 11: Let the story 'write itself'.

Click the Source to read the whole article on how to write a short story.

No comments: